Olfi one.five Firmware Update Software. The photographs are far from ideal, lightly cloudy, and when recording in the interior is noticeable high noise. Although we did test videos in a quasi-4K resolution, we would not recommend it because the camera is struggling and the picture is pretty tricky. That\’s why we decided for 1080p at 60 fps, which gave the best result.
Start shooting from hand to foot in almost perfect lighting conditions. It looks like the colors are a little overused (Vivid), but the other two profiles are washed out, so this is the best option. From time to time there is a slight twist and blur detail, but for this price class we can say that the recording is solid.
Olfi one.five Firmware Update Download
The characteristic of this recording is high noise, which is always noticeable when the light source is slightly weaker, the camera rises to ISO and the result is this. The footprints from the car\’s stand are solid and actually pull the best out of the camera. But as soon as the lighting level drops, the noise level again rises. For £ 149 for how much is sold this is a solid camera, which best suits in good light conditions.
Still, then the shots are not ideal, and Yi\’s 4K camera is for example a better choice. It\’s gathering, but much better. Even Yi\’s FHD camera made better footage inside (without a high noise) while out there being alike. Also interesting are all other features that the software offers (car mode, motion detection, underwater mode, auro record on USB power, etc.), which extends the usability field of this camera.
All in all, ONE.FIVE can not be unconditionally recommended because of its high noise as ambient light shrinks slightly, occasional video shake and poor photographic possibilities. There are, of course, a handful of good faces such as quality of production, intuitive menu, accessories, pricing etc. so we know how easy it is to find the way to the customers.
Download Firmware Olfi one.five
In general, the quality of the material and how the entire camera is assembled on a high level and we have no objections. The Olfi one.five camera has several modes of operation that include VideoLapse in the interval from half to sixty seconds, the Loop Record function (3, 5 and 10 minutes of the section), and the video can add time and date.
It also has a USB auto power function and automatically moves with recording when it is powered through a USB cable (ideal for use with Car mod). Photos can be recorded sequentially, ten times a second, then in timelapse (3, 5, 10, 30 and 60 seconds), and has a Night Photo function with Auto, 1/30, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 30 and 60 seconds intervals in which it gives more light to the sensor.
How to update Olfi one.five Firmware:
- Please make sure that you have used your memory card in your Olfi before you start.
- Insert the memory card into your computer or connect your Olfi via USB
- Locate the memory card on your computer.
- Copy “OLFICAMX.BIN” to your memory card. DO NOT put this inside theOlfi folder.
- Eject the memory card from your computer.
- Insert the memory card in to your Olfi.
- Connect your Olfi to power via USB.
- The LEDs on your Olfi will start to flash.
- Your camera will then power on.
- Please either format the card using your Olfi’s menu or remove the “OLFICAMX.BIN” file from your memory card using your computer. If you skip this step, your camera will attempt to do the update every time you power it on.
- Your Olfi is now up to date.
DOWNLOAD OLFI ONE.FIVE FIRMWARE: