EDUP WiFi 6 Card AX 3000 Driver Download. MODEL: PCIe Network AX200 WiFi Network Card 6 type EP-9651GS. The box on the outside looks somewhat simple, on the inside things were mixed up (I think due to shipping).
To tell the truth, I thought it would not work properly when I said Intel, it is a card for wifi 6 and I still do not have a router with those capabilities but even so, it works great for me. The other version of the tp-link that I had purchased is nothing compared to this one. I have a build of A320M-K with Ryzen 5 3400G and windows 10 pro edition.
EDUP WiFi 6 Card AX Drivers – Model EP-9651GS
It was a very good investment, the chipset that it brings from intel are the best they have better features for wifi without lag for games compatible with Bluetooth phones and other devices, easy to install it has its low profile bracket and what I liked it brings a USB wifi dongle too.
Just a detail if you plan to install it in Windows 7 does not bring an installation disc you have to download it manually from the intel page the two drivers the wifi and Bluetooth in Windows 10 you do not need to install it and download only the driver.
EDUP WiFi 6 Card Pros:
- The network antennas that it includes have a very good range and are of very good quality
- The included heatsink guarantees that it works at moderate temperatures and therefore lasts longer for the card
- The Wi-Fi 6 standard depending on the case can be the same or much better than an ethernet
- The Bluetooth it has is very good since the delay in milliseconds, I have had a Bluetooth dongle and they always have a 2-second delay in the audio
- It comes with the screws you need and if you have a low profile cabinet it also has to adapt it, apart from including a screwdriver and a USB with the drivers.
EDUP WiFi 6 Card Cons:
- The EDUP WiFi 6 Card drivers that come in the USB in my case did not work for me, I had to download them from the official website of Intel, the good thing is that I replaced the USB drivers with the new ones.
Be careful: I see that there are people who bought the ethernet version and not the wifi, make sure of the model you choose, the one with the PCI-e name is the ethernet model. In the tests, I did compare the network card with the ethernet cable with an ac router it gave me the same result, so there is no loss of any kind with the WI-FI card.
EDUP WiFi 6 Card Driver Download
EDUP WiFi 6 Card EP-9651GS for Windows 10 – Download