With the increase of devices to take digital photographs it has also increased the need for users to improve or retouch photographs. To complete these tasks is best able to access a tool that offers the best options and the results are really satisfactory as is the case with GIMP.
Edita many photos as you want
GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) is undoubtedly the best photo editing program available natively for Linux operating systems. With a little learning it is possible that users can make all sorts of adjustments to your photographs, getting to use the more complex systems, since it includes an extensive help file with any questions.
1. Compatible with most image formats (PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP) including some RAW formats.
2. It has its own format for the new creations (XCF).
3. All kinds of brushes and pencils, with the possibility of choosing thickness and line type.
4. Customizable color palette.
5. All kinds of effects sharpen, blur.
6. Full control over brightness, contrast, etc.
All these features make GIMP a tool that any user should have installed on your computer.
Download GIMP for Linux free and make sure your photos are the best possible presentation.