Nikon D3400 Firmware Update. There is no doubt that the Nikon D3400 will go on the market, but it certainly will not be due to the improvement it has brought, but because the predecessors simply will not be. For the new Nikon, the much bigger problem will be to persuade customers that it is precisely the better solution compared to some competitor, whether from DSLR or from the MILC category. Of course, there is no mention that the D3300 transition is justified in any sense.
Nikon D3400 Firmware Download
Improvements are few, though they definitely attract attention. First of all, there is the possibility of wireless communication of the Bluetooth connection, more possible images with one battery (or \”significantly better energy efficiency\”, as it is modern today) and broadens the native but not the total ISO range. It is much more difficult to see the signs of degradation in the list compared to the predecessor, which we do not like a bit.
It would be – a shameful restyling, how they like to say in the auto industry. And yes, that\’s right, but with some very controversial items. Makeup to bridge the period to some real improvement. Who did the Canon EOS 1300D mention?
The Nikon D3400 is offered in two color variants of the body, and can be chosen between classic black or red. The kit lens, on the other hand, can not be chosen completely flexibly, but at least one of the two short standard zoom (with or without stabilization) is included in each of the combinations, and one of the two offered telezsms can also be used, which gives the so-called \”Double kit\”. As always, a variant with no lens kit is available. We can see the package with the basic kit on the following photo:
In the kit, which we also had on the test, there is the following: body with bayonet cover and flipper cover, kit lens with front and rear lid, EN-EL14a battery and accompanying MH-24 charger, charger for connection to the network, wide shoulder belt, viewfinder cover and printed instruction. Depending on the market, the accompanying disks with the electronic version of the manual and the basic software can be added to the package, and in each variant, the usual accompanying elements are missing – USB and A / V cables for connecting to a computer or external video devices.
How to update Nikon D3400 Firmware:
- Create a folder on the computer hard disk and name it as desired.
- Download F-D3400-V112W.exe to the folder created in Step 1.
- Run F-D3400-V112W.exe to extract the following file to a folder named “D3400Update”:
- • D3400_0112.bin (the camera firmware)
- Using a card slot or card reader, copy “D3400_0112.bin” to a memory card that has been formatted in the camera.
- Insert the memory card into the camera and turn the camera on.
- Select Firmware version in the SETUP MENU and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the firmware update.
- Once the update is complete, turn the camera off and remove the memory card.
- Confirm that the firmware has been updated to the new version.
Note: For more detailed instructions or information on the equipment needed to complete the update, download the following pdf file: DSLR_Firmup_Win_En.pdf (PDF) (0.21 MB)
Note: Updates can be performed for you by a Nikon-authorized service representative.
DOWNLOAD Nikon D3400 FIRMWARE:
- Nikon D3400 Firmware F-D3400-V112M.dmg (Approx. 22.97 MB – MAC) – DOWNLOAD
- Nikon D3400 Firmware F-D3400-V112W.exe (Approx. 19.52 MB – WINDOWS) – DOWNLOAD