Logitech G604 Mouse Driver & Software Download. The Logitech G604 lies very comfortably in the hand. It gave me full control over all of my characters in Star Wars: The Old Republic. In my opinion, the six thumb buttons are very well positioned and offer a good feel. The pressure point is perfect so that you don’t accidentally trigger commands. The two DPI buttons can also be used for other commands in the game and are also easy to reach while playing.
Logitech G604 Software Download
The Logitech G604 mouse wheel with the side scroll is a bit too loud but manageable. Compared to the mouse wheel of the much older G700s mouse, which cost around € 70 at the time, it is definitely a step backward in terms of quality. The sensor is very precise and so the mouse can also be used for games like Battlefield. So much for the good properties of the mouse.
I had to complain twice about the G604, which means I had three of them in use. All three caused double clicks on the left mouse button after a short time. The latter even additionally on the right mouse button. This problem only appeared on my G700s after about 3 years with the same load. That is unacceptable for a mouse in this price range.
I’m more than disappointed with Logitech and with this mouse in particular. In terms of comfort, ergonomics, and feel, for me, it is the best MMO mouse on the market, but the quality leaves a lot to be desired. It can be assumed that this problem exists with all G604s. Therefore I strongly advise against buying this mouse.
I have been using the G502 as an MMO gamer for years and I am very satisfied. The extra buttons on the G604 tempted me to order them. I really tried to get used to the G604, but finally gave up for the following reasons:
- – Side buttons were too awkward to press (main reason). While you can keep your thumb in a semi-natural position on the G502 when you press the side buttons, I can’t do that with half of the buttons. Since the remaining keys are smaller than on my G502, the added value of the additional keys is lost for me, rather unsuitable for claw grip (with palm grip you put even more weight on the pad and the mouse has even more sluggishness)
- – Mouse much too heavy (even with lighter lithium AA batteries, the mouse is just too heavy)
- – Scrolling not linear with the endless setting (scrolling through websites is slightly erratic because the mouse wheel does not scroll 100% linearly, as in In contrast to the much older G502)
- – Makes too much noise when moving the mouse. If you lift the mouse and gently shake it up and down, it even sounds like a feather is loose in the mouse. This led me to return my first order because I thought the mouse was damaged, but the replacement had the same noise.
- – Software is a joke (awkward and unintuitive, hopefully, changes over time)
- – Mouse feet scratch hard pads more than they are used to from other mice. If you use the mouse on a cloth pad, this is no longer a problem, but the increased inertia of cloth pads makes the mouse feel all the more cumbersome.
Logitech G604 Download
Logitech G604 – User Manual PDF – Download
Logitech G604 – Logitech G HUB – Download File Size: 40.3 MB
Software Version: 2020.12.3534 – OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
Logitech G HUB Software lets you customize Logitech G gaming mice, keyboards, headsets, speakers, and other devices
– Desktop shortcut
– Desktop shortcut will not be re-created again if it had been previously deleted.
New Games Supported
– Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
– Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
– Football Manager 2021
– RUNE II: Decapitation Edition
– Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin
– Add custom games and applications
– Moved the “Add Game or Application” button to the beginning of the list to make it more accessible.