Download Driver & Software Canon Pixma MG6350 Printer. Previously had a Canon Pixma MP640, which I have now replaced with the new MG6350. Canon has really done a much better job here, the operation is even easier, the processing of the plastic is excellent, the print quality is Canon quality, you don’t have to add anything! I think the following points are excellent:
Canon Pixma MG6350 Drivers Download
- – Separate compartment for different paper sizes
- – Extra compartment for photo paper and CD printing, very practical, easy to fill up, everything is ready the next time you print
- – CD printing template is in the printer, in old models you had to store it somewhere separately
- – Printer Handling has been simplified even more, saves time!
- – Software has been revised and is not revised
- – The WLAN configuration is even easier than in the previous models
- – Print speed is excellent
- – Very good price-performance ratio for the quality
I am really enthusiastic and can only recommend this multifunctional device to everyone, even not so experienced customers, very easy to use! The Canon MG6350 is of course not directly comparable to the MP810, whose current new edition (Canon MG8250) has a rather high price.
So we decided on a printer that is easy to use and delivers very good photo printing. The Canon Pixma MG6350 setup is very simple, registration in your own WiFi network via WPS is child’s play and registration for cloud printing is also quick.
Of course, the printing costs also play a role and since we rely on the original ink, this can quickly cost over € 100 for this model and directly from Canon. BUT there are other providers who offer a complete XL-Ptronen package for about 65-70 € and on Ebay (if you’re lucky) for 58 €. So I was very happy with that.
The workmanship is OK, but I still don’t find the removal and insertion optimal at Canon, as you always have to wait for the printer head to move first. Other manufacturers (e.g. Brother) have a separate access that simplifies this. The paper drawer filling is good, had expected worse after some reviews. The separate compartment for small photo prints is nice and it is very easy to print photos from your smartphone.
What we don’t like that much is the volume when cleaning and paper feed. The volume when printing is low. In addition, you have to accept a longer start-up process, which we do not rate negatively. Compared to the MP810, the printer is much more compact, modern and delivers even better photo printing on Canon high glossy paper. However, it is louder and slower to prepare and the scan unit is somewhat weaker. But we benefit from the WiFi connection. On the whole, we are very satisfied and are very convinced of the price / performance ratio.
- Processing 4/5
- Size 4/5
- Print Quality 5/5
- Print Speed 5/5
- Volume 4/5
- Cost 5/5
Canon Pixma MG6350 Download
Printer Driver for Mac (Download)
Operating system(s) macOS 10.14 (Mojave)macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)macOS 10.12 (Sierra)OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
Scanner Driver for Mac (Download)
Operating system(s): macOS 10.14 (Mojave)macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
MG6300 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
(Download) This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers. You can install the following items of the software:
- MP Drivers: The driver for Canon IJ multifunction printer.
- IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
- IJ Network Tool: The software that performs the setup for printing in the network connection.
- IJ Scanner Selector EX: The software that performs the setup for scanning in the network connection.
Operating system(s): Windows 10 (32-bit)Windows 10 (64-bit)Windows 8.1 (32-bit)Windows 8.1 (64-bit)Windows 8 (32-bit)Windows 8 (64-bit)Windows 7 (32-bit)Windows 7 (64-bit)Windows Vista (32-bit)Windows Vista (64-bit)Windows XP (32-bit)